HBA Announces Date, Location of 2014 Parade of Homes™
The Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin has selected Texas Icon Willie Nelson's Tierra Vista in Spicewood as the site of the 59th Annual 2014 Parade of Homes™, to be held from Saturday, April 26 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 with a Preview Party on Thurs. April 24. The participating builders will be: Jenkins Custom Homes, Lake Travis Builders, Silverton Custom Homes and VII Custom Homes.
Tierra Vista is a living paradise where natural beauty is abundant and accessible. Surrounded by dramatic lake views, wooded hills, stunning vistas and fascinating wildlife, Tierra Vista exemplifies the unique charm of Texas' Hill Country. The casual elegance of this small, gated community invites you to relax, recharge and reconnect with the things that matter most. Homeowners can enjoy the great outdoors or sit back and admire its wonders. Located just 11 miles west of Lakeway and the new Hill Country Galleria off Pace Bend Road, Tierra Vista is easily accessible yet pleasantly secluded.
Tierra Vista encompasses the following:
- Community: 7 hilltops, each surrounded by valleys dedicated as preserved areas.
- Phase One: 41 estate-sized lots on a 63-acre hilltop with stunning views of the Pedernales River and the Texas Hill Country. Lots range in size from 1 acre to 2.6 acres and are served by underground utilities (including water).
- Amenities: Recreation on area lakes, access to neighboring country clubs, a private marina, local wineries and area shopping in nearby Austin, Lakeway and Marble Falls.
- Custom Homes: Protective covenants ensure lasting value and include: a minimum of 3,000 sq.ft.; exteriors with at least 75% masonry; and tile and/or metal roofing.
- Tierra Vista is located within the excellent Lake Travis Independent School District, specifically in the attendance zones of Bee Cave Elementary, Lake Travis Middle School and Lake Travis High School.
The Parade of Homes™ is an excellent opportunity for participating builders to showcase the best they have to offer to the home buying public and the regional real estate community. The newest trends in construction, building design, interior decor and landscaping are included in each of these very special homes.
Glossary of Terms
When you start shopping for a new home, you may encounter some words and terms with which you are unfamiliar. Click here for a glossary that will help you to be a better informed shopper.
Phillips Event Center
Planning an event? The Phillips Event Center has everything you need!